Countdown to the
11th Annual Conference
on Canadian Securities Lending
Two Days! June 9th & 10th, 2021, from 11 am – 2 pm EST
- Two-day virtual conference via interactive video feed
- 1 speaker each day
- 2 panels each day
Agenda at a Glance
Guest Speakers will include Benjamin Tal, Managing Director & Deputy Chief Economist and journalist Bethany McLean, well known for her writing on the Enron scandal and the 2008 Financial Crisis.
Panels will discuss the evolution of Securities Lending, the highs and lows of 2020 and the increasing role of technology across the industry; opportunities, challenges and the future state.
Q&A sessions with in-depth discussions on ESG, Cryptocurrencies and SPAC’s, featuring:
- Don D’Eramo, President CASLA, Managing Director and Global Head of Securities Finance at RBC Investor & Treasury Services
- Andy Dyson, Chief Executive Officer at The International Securities Lending Association
- Brian Mosoff, Chief Executive Officer at Ether Capital
- Derek Euale, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Investment Management at Accelerate Financial Technologies
More information to be added soon.
Contact us for sponsorship, speaking opportunities, registration and general information
Register Now for the
2021 Virtual Conference